List of Fall-Winter 2019 Hair Trends
1. Middle Part - Create a center part with the rest of the hair voluminous. This trend fits in with the 70s disco vibe we have seen on the Fashion Runways
2. Disco Curls - As seen on Michale Kors 70s inspired runway fall-winter 2019 collection.
3. Intense Curls - Voluminous hair with tight curls may be one of the fun hair trends for Fall 2019.
4. Low Ponytails - Oscar de La Renta showcased a contemporary, slicked middle part, low ponytail. Christian Siriano accessorized this hair trend with shiny metal chains.
Tip to create an elegant low ponytail is to hide the hair tie with a strand hair twisted around it. Use a bobby pin to hold the hair covering the hair tie.
5. Boxer Braids - Cornrows - This hair trend was showcased by several designers for Fall-Winter 2019 such as Michael Kors, Oscar de La Renta, and Giorgio Armani.
Armani updated this hair trend by twisting the hair instead of braiding for a formal fun hair style that would be perfect for holiday parties or prom.
6. Ballerina Esque - Twisted Buns - Christian Dior showcased this hair trend that looked elegant and contemporary.
About the Author:
Is a licensed and practicing cosmetologist in Arizona, with 20 years of experience.
Date: Oct 16th, 2019